We have updated itslearning with a new patch. The following is new in patch 126.96.36.1992 (13 April 2008):
As a result of the update to itslearning 3.3 DirectEdit (the tool that allows you to edit files) was not able to set the edited document as the current version. This bug has now been fixed.
When surveys were published externally, some of our user experienced that the questions did not appear when the respondent clicked the survey. This bug has now been fixed.
Some users have reported problems when sending messages to a user in a group where the username contained the characters æ, ø and å. This bug has now been fixed.
In addition to the above bug fixes we have identified and closed some security issues.
Posted on April 13, 2008
by Øyvind Flatnes