itslearning acquires InfoStance
French practicality and Norwegian flair spell perfect learning platform
Most educational institutions recognise that itslearning is an excellent pedagogical tool. Now, with the acquisition of French learning platform provider InfoStance, we are developing a learning platform that combines pedagogical tools with advanced administration systems.
“We are very interested in the itslearning solution, but InfoStance has a good offer. It would be great to get a mix of the two solutions.” This was said by a potential itslearning customer in France just a few months ago. Soon, this customer – and many more around the globe – will be able to enjoy a learning platform that combines Norwegian pedagogical flair and French practicality.
InfoStance is the only company in France to have achieved full user adoption in Local Education Authorities, and its learning platform, ScolaStance, is known as an advanced school administrative system that integrates seamlessly with all other major school IT systems.
We’re working to create an even better learning platform by integrating the best elements of ScolaStance into itslearning – and our customers will see the first benefits by the end of next year.
Here are some of the ScolaStance features that we are looking to integrate:
- A resource booking tool for reserving rooms, projectors and other shared equipment
- An enhanced course schedule that’s integrated with timetable systems
- 360° overview of individual learners featuring grade books, ILPs, attendance and more
- Easy creation of dynamic student groups that can be used throughout the system
- Integrated website content management solutions for schools
- SDET 2.0 compliance and integration with French SSO and ENT systems
A new learning platform leader in France
Want to know more?
Posted on December 3, 2010
by Helge Hannisdal